Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information about our application process.
There is a $20 application fee for each adult. All adults that would be living at the property need to submit a separate application. Payment information can be entered at the end of this application, or you can drop a check or money order off at the office.
In addition to filling out the form linked above, we need every adult applying to submit a photo of the following documents so that we can process your application.
- A photo id such as a drivers license or passport
- Proof of income: your last check stub is preferred. If you don’t receive checks, we can accept last year’s tax return or your most recent bank statement.
- Section 8 voucher (when applicable)
You can send in these documents by
- Uploading them with your application when you apply
- E-mailing [email protected]
- Faxing (405) 212-4095
- Dropping them at our office:
6051 N. Brookline Avenue, Suite 135A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
Office Drop In Hours: 10 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday
If you do not submit these documents, we cannot process your application.
- If you have questions about your application, please direct them to [email protected]
- We process applications Monday through Friday and observe all major holidays.
- It takes approximately 2-3 business days to process your application after we have all of your documents.
- If you have a cosigner, please have him/her submit an application and indicate “cosigner for (name of applicant)” somewhere in the application.
- Dates should be entered using the format month/date/year, such as 01/01/2015.