What are your rental approval guidelines?
Our general approval guidelines are:
- A rental application must be submitted for each adult that will be living in the home
- The total household monthly income is 3 times the rent
- The primary earner in the home has a credit score of 575 or more
- All adults must have no evictions in the last 3 years, pass a background check, and have a good rental history if they are currently renting
There is a $20 application fee for each adult. Payment information can be entered at the end of the application, or you can drop a check or money order off at the office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information about our application process.
We need each adult applying to submit a photo of the following documents so that we can process your application:
- A photo id such as a drivers license or passport
- Proof of income: your last check stub is preferred. If you don’t receive checks, we can accept last year’s tax return or your most recent bank statement.
- Section 8 voucher (when applicable)
You can send in these documents by:
- Uploading them with your application when you apply
- E-mailing [email protected]
- Faxing (405) 212-4095
- Dropping them at our office:
6051 N. Brookline Avenue, Suite 135A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
Office Drop In Hours: 10 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday
If you do not submit these documents, we cannot process your application.
- If you have questions about your application, please direct them to [email protected]
- We process applications Monday through Friday and observe all major holidays.
- It takes approximately 2-3 business days to process your application after we have all of your documents.
- If you have a cosigner, please have him/her submit an application and indicate “cosigner for (name of applicant)” somewhere in the application.