Property Management and Real Estate Services

Tenant Frequently Asked Questions


How do I submit the move in checklist?

We attached the inspection report completed for your home to your move in email. If you find any additional items to note, please make notes on this report and return it to Lauren with pictures of the items noted. This will ensure you are not charged at move out for any problems that existed at the property before your move in. For any further questions, email with the subject “Move In Checklist”.

How do I obtain a copy of my lease?

Leases are made available to tenants through the online portal. Simply login here and then select documents in the upper right menu. If you do not have a copy of your lease there, email with the subject “Lease”.

How do I give notice to move out?

If you intend to vacate the property, you will need to fill out our online 30 day notice form.  We will then email you a copy to print. If you fill out online we will get a copy right away.  You can also print and fill it out and mail in a copy.  Each tenant will need to fill out the form so that we are informed the whole household is vacating the property.  

Once we have received your notice, we will send further move out instructions. For questions, please contact with the subject “Move Out Question”.

Can I transfer to another Integrity Oklahoma property?

Transferring properties can only be approved when you are in a month-to-month lease at your current home and when you have a record of 12 months of on time rental payments. The first step is to tour the property you are interested in to make sure it would work for your needs.  You would then email with the subject “Property Transfer” to indicate which house you are interested in. A member of our staff will get back to you about your request.

We are not able to transfer deposits, so once you are approved for the new property, you would need to pay a deposit to hold the property. You would then put in 30 days notice at the current house and move into the new property 30 days later. Your security deposit for the current house would be processed up to 30 days after move out and returned less any damages, unpaid rents, and other appropriate charges.